[peel] Tom R & Recording iPlayer Radio

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Mon Jun 14 18:19:04 CEST 2010

I find Total Recorder ( http://www.highcriteria.com ) wonderful for this
kind of recording.  The standard edition is $17 and does most things
well enough.  I actually used it to capture all Tom's shows for Channel
4 radio.

    * *Total Recorder Standard Edition
      <http://www.totalrecorder.com/productfr_tr.htm>* records streaming
      audio, mic and line-in input, and performs audio file conversions.
      Total Recorder may be used to record LPs, cassettes or any stereo
      output onto your PC. Total Recorder also allows you to record CDs
      or DVDs.
    * *Total Recorder Professional Edition
      <http://www.totalrecorder.com/productfr_trPRO.htm>* retains all of
      the recording features of the Standard Edition, plus adds extended
      features for serious recording enthusiasts.
    * *Total Recorder VideoPro Edition
      <http://www.totalrecorder.com/productfr_trVideoPRO.htm>* is
      designed for users that want to play, record, and edit video files
      in AVI, WMV or FLV format. You can capture video from your screen,
      record from a video device plugged into your computer, such as DV
      camera, web camera, TV-tuner or DVD player, or background record
      Internet video streams in WMV format.

John