Tom R & Recording iPlayer Radio

deerlabsky deerlabsky@...
Mon Jun 14 14:41:21 CEST 2010

Hello Richard and all,
I used to use get_iplayer <http://linuxcentre.net/getiplayer>  which has
recently been discontinued by the developer.  There are some projects
attempting to continue which seem too tricky for me at the moment but
are worth keeping an eye out for in the future.
One possible route to go down is a digital radio with recording
functions (manually/timed) and/or digital output to some kind of
recorder.  I've been using one recently which records to SD card, here's
the results so far:

Ravenscroft's 1st 2 shows 20100604
<http://www.mediafire.com/?nlm1mzhhtmn>  and 20100611
<http://www.mediafire.com/?3owgmydzw0w>  (shared by Pad also)
and filling in for Robinson 20100606
<http://www.mediafire.com/?tizymwrnwwm>   and 20100607
<http://www.mediafire.com/?emmtt3mmzjm>
all broadcast/recorded as 128kbit mp2 stereo

Thanks to all the posters/sharers of late,
Dan