[peel] Tom R & Recording iPlayer Radio

John Gray jt.gray@...
Mon Jun 14 18:27:52 CEST 2010

I used to use this and found it easy to use and invaluable.  However I now have a Mac, and it is not Mac compatible.  I have switched to Audio Hijack, available from Rogue Amoeba - similarly easy to use, will record anything playing on your computer.  Not sure if it is available for PC also.

John Gray