Tom R & Recording iPlayer Radio

postscriptxyz postscriptxyz@...
Mon Jun 14 12:27:20 CEST 2010

Richard,

I use iRecordMusic to grab iPlayer shows, although I think this is Mac only.  You'll need help from elsewhere if you're a Windows or Linux user.

Anyhow, in case you're not able to grab it in the next few days, here's my rip of the show

http://rapidshare.com/files/398870321/TR_2010-06-11.rar.html

Pad