14/07/1981 Show - Reggae Tracks Identification

steve saipanda@...
Tue Jan 26 10:57:36 CET 2010

Certainly think the tracklistings might be interesting for adding info to the wiki. If the month and year are known, it may well be possible to have a stab at the actual dates from the session tracks with the help of Ken's book.

Karl, will get in touch off-list.

If anyone else has tracklistings from shows that are dated or might be, even partial or without recordings, everything gratefully received.

Cheers,

Steve W