New Wave Prog 29/8/77 Reconstruction

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sun Jan 10 17:24:19 CET 2010

Hi Jake,

I don't have the show, but I do have (I think) most of the Revillos segment. It's tagged as "Revillos' Top 5, which if true means there's not much missing. I've no idea of the date of this show, which I seem to have acquired in April of '08, but here's the 16:46 I have:

http://www.divshare.com/download/10115017-2dc

There seems to be some bizarre Simon Bates "haunted restaurant" stuff going on at the time, which may help date the programme. Radio One Ghost Week, perhaps?

Eddie.

P.S. Radio Flashes next up...