New Wave Prog 29/8/77 Reconstruction

jake rayytann@...
Sun Jan 10 15:37:01 CET 2010

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "dunelm61" <dunelm@...> wrote:

> I think the easy difference to spot is the brief interjection of a male voice about one and ¾ minutes in on the original single version.

yeah - he says "look out" just before the final verse....

speaking of the Rezillos - one of my long lost Peel tapes was of a show from the early 80s that included Fay Fife and other members of what had by this time become the Revillos playing some of their favourite records, much to John's amusement (it took place during a radio 1 week in Scotland). It was an awesome show and I've never forgiven myself for losing the tape - does anyone remember the one I mean?