New Wave Prog 29/8/77 Reconstruction

dunelm61 dunelm@...
Sun Jan 10 15:16:55 CET 2010

I think the easy difference to spot is the brief interjection of a male voice about one and ¾ minutes in on the original single version.

I don't think the single version has ever appeared on CD. A Castle compilation called Babylon's Burning purports to include the single version, but it's clearly the LP version.

As for the XTC session tracks, surely we are owed a deluxe edition of White Music – to include all their early BBC recordings – some time soon?