List of shows available for re-upping

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Feb 2 00:38:12 CET 2010

Thought I'd upload a dirlisting.txt of all the shows I've collected over the last few months, in case anyone is missing any. I'll have space on my account to re-up some, but please check the wiki for any download links for the dates in question first!

All that's missing are the latest 400 batch from Roger, they're being jDownloaded currently.

Ignore any shows ending in .dap, as these are partially downloaded shows, some from the Peel Server before it went offline, and are unavailable.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ym0yyhtnnlk