Mark Radcliffe (off topic)

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Tue Feb 2 01:24:59 CET 2010

As promised, here are my rips of "Out On Blue Six", taken from my own collection - I wish there were more!. There's two complete hour-long shows, one 45 minute chunk and two small fragments. All recordings date from 1993, exact dates unknown bar one. As a bonus, I've also uploaded my 23 minute recording of bits of Radcliffe's hilarious 6 parter "Skyman", which went out before "OoB6" in the summer of 1993.

I ripped these from tape a few years ago and encoded them at 128 kbps at the time. I've still got the wav files, so if anyone would like higher quality versions, contact me privately.

Link to mediafire folder:
http://tinyurl.com/ych6szv

Dr M.