[peel] Off Topic: In Our Time podcasts

Paul Webster paul@...
Mon Feb 1 18:23:30 CET 2010

"In Our Time" is one of the few series that BBC has kept on-line for years.
There are 447 (at present) available on-line from
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qykl/episodes/player

That particular episode (Frankfurt School) is available at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00pr54s

Paul Webster

--
Rgds