[peel] Brevity is of the essence

Roger Carruthers unity.gain@...
Tue Dec 28 14:14:59 CET 2010

I¹ve been getting some weird stuff from Wiki links too recently; often if
you click on a link, it just says ³now leaving Wikia², and then nothing
happens.
The normal Œctrl-click > Œdownload linked file¹ doesn¹t work either, but
what does work is ctrl-click > Œcopy address¹ and pasting that into a new
page ­ strange, but true,
Cheers
Roger