[peel] Brevity is of the essence

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Tue Dec 28 13:11:18 CET 2010

I'm obviously going wrong somewhere, but I'm not quite as dim (yet) as some
people seem to think I am!
I left click on the wiki link, and at the bottom of the wiki page where it
says 'available' I click on Mooo server.
If I left click my browser starts to play the MP3, and if I 'right
click/save as' it downloads an htm file.
However, by left clicking and then removing the MP3 filename from the end of
the URL at the top of the page I have managed to get a listing of the 1993
folder and I'm downloading the required file now.
Big thanks to all involved and a big 'shout out' to Dr Phibes and his
colleagues.
Cheers
Alan