Some new mixtapes and show segments

Stuart stuartb@...
Mon Aug 16 06:03:16 CEST 2010

A few goodies here.

The first is a mixture from Nov/Dec 1987 containing some hip hop / rap, some Bulgarian folk (not the usual Voix Bulgares stuff) and a few JP links. SQ is portable mini-ghetto blaster but quite acceptable FM stereo.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Late_1987

The next tape is mainly from mid January and contains some JP links, one of Renegade Soundwave's early best, some X Sample and a few random session tracks.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_January_1988

I was back at home for the next tape, so it was recorded on the home system, so SQ is very good FM stereo.

This one has it all. Some seminal Reese, one of Augustus Pablo's best, some German yodelling, a cracking Finnish rockabilly number, an early Twee classic, some session tracks and more. It contains two fairly sizeable complete show segments, one of which I have been able to date, so I have created a second file with just these tracks.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Feb_Mar_1988

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/23_February_1988

Oh, and I'm back to Stuart (thanks Yahoo tech)