Peel Late 1988

Stuart stuartb@...
Wed Aug 18 01:35:32 CEST 2010

I didn't seem to tape much at the back end of 1988, this is the sum total of October and November.

Quite a good microcosm of JP's output though, with some session tracks scattered through, and some of JP's links are in there too.

What a pleasant surprise it was coming across the A.R. Kane track (I had that down on my spreadheet as "A Arcane")

Listening to all this stuff as I'm ripping is really taking me back to the time and place, a shortcut to the emotions of the time, I can't believe it is so long ago now.

I thought I had a treat lined up in the form of complete shows from the Festive 50 of 1988 but Ray has beaten me to that one I'm afraid.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Late_1988

Stuart