1st Dec 1983

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Tue Apr 20 22:41:43 CEST 2010

Thank you Stuart.

I hope you picked up the full 13th June 1983 and nearly full 14th June 1983 shows I posted a short while back.

About the FF 1983 shows.

I have a full 2 hour broadcast including sessions from 28th December but only 1h:45m of 21st December,and 1h:30m of 29th December so hopefully you may have the first parts that I missed to maybe get 3 full shows.

My 22nd December and 27th December are just the FF countdown, as available elsewhere.

Bill