1st Dec 1983

Stuart stuartb@...
Wed Apr 21 00:51:03 CEST 2010

Hi Bill

Yes I got these shows, that's why I got a BX-300 to replace the dead Denon! Any more where these came from, perchance?

As far as the 1983 F50 goes:

21st December

I have about half of the session part of the show in better SQ than what is currently available, namely the Cocteau Twins, Echo And The Bunnymen and Xmal Deutschland sessions. It is probably worth sharing that tape. I also have edited highlights of the chart rundown, but not necessarily in better quality than the full chart rundown already available so I don't think I will bother with that.

28th December
I have the chart rundown in very good quality, will share if I think it is better than what is currently available

29th December
Highlights only of the chart rundown so will not share

I would have thought judging from your June 1983 shows that what you have of the 21st Dec show will be of far better quality than what has previously been shared. It would be great if you could share that, and I will see what is missing that I might have and we can maybe get nearly a whole show between us in excellent quality.

Also, I don't think the session parts of the 28th and 29th have been shared before so would be fantastic if you could get round to sharing.

All the best

Stuart