1st Dec 1983

Stuart stuartb@...
Mon Apr 19 01:22:47 CEST 2010

Another mixtape, though all tracks are in fact from the one show on the 1st December. So I decided just to open a date page on the wiki.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/01_December_1983

This contains a complete session from Frank Chickens and two-thirds of the Quando Quango session. Also some rare post-punk/goth from Omega Tribe, Alien Sex Fiend and Ex Post Facto.

The Nak continues to do a good job in extracting a usable sound from what was a mono recording using a portable cassette recorded attached via DIN plug to the FM section of my SW radio.....

I'm coming up to my stereo FM recordings of some of the 1983 Festive 50 sessions and chart rundowns, if I think there are any quality upgrades to be had I'll let you know.

Stuart