[peel] Bridget St John BBC collection

mickcapewell michael.capewell@...
Fri Apr 16 15:25:57 CEST 2010

      Hi
      thanks for bringing this to my attention
      saw Michael Chapman and BSJ here in Brighton last year
      Ron Geesin was in the audience
      and now there coming round again
      but this time i was slow on the tickets
      probably a CD set is what i need
      alanjc

      **** I'm actually going to see them tonight in Whitstable. Really looking forward to it, though I can't help pondering on the fact that 2 of the best British Singer-Songwriters of the last 40 years are playing a gig in an upstairs room of a venue that's barely bigger than my house, while the media gushes over talentless morons who are gifted completely undeserved fame and fortune. it's a funny old world.