[peel] Bridget St John BBC collection

cannon alan ajcauk@...
Mon Apr 19 01:12:36 CEST 2010

True for the Brighton gigs too size-wise and there are some largish churches that have lesser knowns filling them.

--- On Fri, 16/4/10, mickcapewell <michael.capewell@...> wrote:

From: mickcapewell <michael.capewell@...>
Subject: Re: [peel] Bridget St John BBC collection
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 16 April, 2010, 14:25

    Hi
      thanks for bringing this to my attention
      saw Michael Chapman and BSJ here in Brighton last year
      Ron Geesin was in the audience
      and now there coming round again
      but this time i was slow on the tickets
      probably a CD set is what i need
      alanjc

      **** I'm actually going to see them tonight
      in Whitstable. Really looking forward to it, though I can't help pondering
      on the fact that 2 of the best British Singer-Songwriters of the last 40
      years are playing a gig in an upstairs room of a venue that's barely
      bigger than my house, while the media gushes over talentless
      morons who are gifted completely undeserved fame and
      fortune. it's a funny old
world.