[peel] ...and also

Thomas Blatchford tabdrinkink74@...
Tue Oct 27 14:04:30 CET 2009

i know a lot of it is for free here but there's a lot i don't know is available and feel cheeky constantly asking for stuff, so it would be good to have it all in one place, especially as i don't really do torrents and can't afford an external hard drive right now. Which also means i can't afford the DVDs obviously but if i did get them i'd be getting them to the group straight away, don't you worry.

________________________________
From: "rockerq@..." <rockerq@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 27 October, 2009 12:59:30
Subject: Re: [peel] ...and also

A lot of it is already available ENTIRELY FOR FREE from people on this group and in various downloads etc.

(from the eBay listing) <<This is not a commercial enterprise, I'm just making this collection available for a very short time, so that any other Peel fans like myself can get a massive collection and listen to some amazing music without going to the years of trouble I did>>

Yeah - he's just doing it out of the goodness of his heart - at £100 a time - that's what I call "taking the piss"

Rocker
<<is it really bad that i want this?>>