more radio

cannon alan ajcauk@...
Tue Oct 27 20:36:31 CET 2009

hi all
 I have been allotted a slot on brighton and hove community radio www.bhcr.org.uk at 11am
on Fridays which presently runs from 10 to 7pm borrowing the stream from green futures festival radio. For the time being i am playing out of the cd collection loop guru, dreadzone,ozrics and similar largely stuff i was introduced to by DJ JP in the 90's but with
variations as the mood takes me. It is live and thus spontaneous to a degree but i don't think we have cracked the archiving as yet so it is bit throwaway. I am not attempting to be up to the moment at all although i did actually buy the new Gong CD 2032 this week so i intend to play some of that.
     alanjc

ps the green futures festival stream is on an 24/7 shuffle and is of interest though i have had
problems with the link but nothing you guys can't work out.