[peel] ...and also

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Tue Oct 27 13:59:30 CET 2009

> <<is it really bad that i want this?>>
>
> A lot of it is already available ENTIRELY FOR FREE from people on this
group and in various downloads etc.

(from the eBay listing) <<This is not a commercial enterprise, I'm just
making this collection available for a very short time, so that any other Peel
fans like myself can get a massive collection and listen to some amazing
music without going to the years of trouble I did>>

Yeah - he's just doing it out of the goodness of his heart - at £100 a time
- that's what I call "taking the piss"

Rocker