400 box tracklistings needed

steve saipanda@...
Wed Oct 14 21:41:59 CEST 2009

Actually, realised I was wrong when I claimed all the 400 Box tracklistings on the wiki were up to date.

The following from 1983, courtesy of Roger, don't yet have any:
 03 May 1983 / 09 May 1983 / 10 May 1983 / 18 May 1983

So all you 1983 fans, please feel free to have a go. If you want to do a show, it might be an idea to fill in the first track and then add something like "work ongoing" so other people know not to do the same one at the same time.

I've opened the pages and the links to them are on the main 400 Box page in under "Help Wanted":
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/400_Box

Many thanks for your help.

Many thanks to Roger for sharing the shows.

Steve W