[peel] Re: 400 Box and other observations

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Fri Oct 16 17:51:50 CEST 2009

> <<Rocker knows the full story and I'm sure will update us>>

Busy month! Just catching up on email.

Currently there are approx 110 of the 400-box cassettes out there with the
rippers, plus one batch of 20 or so still to go out - so yes, still plenty
to come - and then onto Steve Lowman's 500 early 90s box!

The 400 box had very few tapes from 1981, 1982 and 1983 - presumably Bryan
didn't have time or resources to record the show (maybe he had a life!), or
maybe re-used the tapes in 1984 / 1985, as there is more coverage of those
years.

As to sharing the files I have pretty much left this to the individual
rippers, so if anyone fancies sharing some of the unshared ones I have copies of
all the ones returned to me so far - is the info for which shows these may
be on the wiki, Steve?

btw Have just updated the ssheet on my iDisk

Cheers!

Rocker