[peel] Re: 400 Box and other observations

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sat Oct 10 11:11:03 CEST 2009

Surely if they're running slowly on normal-speed decks, the taper's deck
must have been running too fast, not too slow? Not that it matters.

But many thanks to all the good people putting these out there. And
having just found a decent alternative to the stinkingly awful
SonicStage software, I can at last put them on the Walkman without hassle.

Eddie.