John Peel on Pirate Cat Radio in California

Father Christmas so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Nov 26 16:55:00 CET 2009

As of writing (00:50 a.m. on Friday Korean time, so 3.50 p.m. GMT on Thursday) the Festive Fifty of 1980 is being played in the versions available on DVD torrent 1. So is this what we have been waiting for?

Best wishes
Steve [TK]