"John Peel's Scottish Sessions" BBC Radio Scotland, Christmas Day

Stuart Mchugh stuart@...
Thu Nov 19 11:22:32 CET 2009

Sadly  have no anecdotes of my own, but am sure a few would come to
mind via others - ones which Nick and Hermeet will have doubtless
already covered!

For a big-ish namecheck, Alex Kapranos once told me that he'd driven
the Yummy Fur to Maida Vale to do their session - I'm not sure if he
ended up playing keyboard on it after that. They'd need to ask him I
guess. (Rumour has it that the YF will reform for a few shows in
January)

I also note that the latest) Peel album has a Spare Snare track on it
which would doubtless tie in as a shameless marketing plug.

Since I didn't paste this in from the digest I forget what Ken
actually asked for, but a, sure it'll make its way to the correct
people if necessary!

Stuart Mchugh
po box 13516 linlithgow eh49 6wb ...  t: 01506 840063 ...  e:
editor@...