Hello (.. and can someone summarise the status of the FF archive)

brockleyal brockleyal@...
Sun Nov 8 16:30:25 CET 2009

I used to do a long commute in the 80's and I taped Peel on a C120 every night to listen to next day. Luckily I had a timer and a cassette deck that reversed the tape automatically !

Of course my great regret is that I didn't keep every one. However, I did preserve about 35 favourite shows. I also have things like his top 10 (1984 with Andy Peebles ? I'd need to relisten to check), desert island discs etc..

I also have a few video bits around. eg. This Is Your Life. Are these widely available ?

Alan ..