Hello (.. and can someone summarise the status of the FF archive)

Stuart stuartb@...
Sun Nov 8 08:56:40 CET 2009

Hi Alan and welcome.

did you say archive? (gets excited) Just wondering how extensive that is, is it just F50s, mixtapes or entire shows you have? There aren't many complete shows available online in the 1980s. I do hope you lose your possessiveness!

I've uploaded the odd complete show but most of my archive is in the form of mixtapes without introductions. Nevertheless I do intend to get round to uploading them and try to work out from what shows they were recorded.

Stuart