[peel] I guess the Ravenscrofts will soldier on

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Sun Mar 29 14:47:06 CEST 2009

Now you see why we have set up Dandelion Radio   - to emulate our millionaire
DJ hero - expect the cash will come rolling in very soon.

Of course that "wealth at death" figure will include the value of Peel acres
- maybe over £500k? - as well as the famous advance on the autobiography - My
guess is that counted amongst his assets will be the tens of thousands of
records too - wonder what price they put on those?

And fuck me what must N**l Edm**ds estate be worth?

Cheers!

Rocker