Miscellaneous-amusing-clips-and-anecdotes

markonnewsgroups markonnewsgroups@...
Tue Mar 31 11:44:23 CEST 2009

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "tressell2" <tressell@...> wrote:

> Is it just me, or is the link to the 'random collection of miscellaneous amusing clips' download not working? It seems to be sticking at 2MB. Most frustrating!

Not just you, I had exactly the same experience: it would get to a couple of Mb and then hang.  Then this morning it worked fine; very odd.  I'm running Firefox on Linux, but I'll bet that had nothing to do with it.

While I'm writing, I'll say what I've been meaning to say for a good while, and should have said many times: Many Thanks for all the music!  I've been doing a lot of work around the house in the last couple of weeks, and I don't think I could have made it through the flat-pack-furniture experience without John Peel and the music.  I really do appreciate it, and I should say so more often.

Cheers - Mark, UK.