I guess the Ravenscrofts will soldier on

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Mar 29 15:11:24 CEST 2009

Hi Rocker

This article
<http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article516698.ece>   is old,
but I hope will go some way to answering your question. What reamins
unanswered is why such a talentless twat can make so much money out of
an oversized purple-spotted monstrosity and by wearing jumpers that even
one's Granny would baulk at buying as a Christmas present .

Best wishes
Steve (now I've finally remembered my own name)