Audacity

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Sun Mar 22 13:16:38 CET 2009

If the recording is in mono, then just 'split stereo track',
delete the duff channel and make the remaining one 'mono'.
If stereo, it seems a bit tricky (I've not done it) but a google
for :
"audacity copy one channel to the other"
brings up a method you could experiment with ......

What year is it from ? If it's a special/classic show, you could
share it "raw" so our resident experts could have a shot at
remastering (Audacity being freeware is probably not the best
 audio editing software on the planet) !