[peel] Audacity

Roger Carruthers unity.gain@...
Sun Mar 22 13:09:21 CET 2009

I usually use Bias Peak for this sort of thing, but a quick look at the
audacity online reference suggests that this should be possible.
If you open the reference pages and go to
file:///Applications/audacity/audacity-manual/tutorial_common_ed_1.html and
look at the section called ‘recording two sound sources on separate tracks’
it looks like you can use ‘split stereo track’ > ‘Duplicate’ (the good
channel)  > ‘Make Stereo Track’ ,
Cheers
Roger