God Of The Week

alanforduk alan@...
Fri Mar 13 22:22:13 CET 2009

Hi Eddie,
Thanks for this download. By pure coincidence I found a bit of this on a tape yesterday, and was wondering if it was part of the God Of The Week show, but it's definitely different (although it's obviously a re-cycled idea, and some of John's answers are the same).
I'm pretty sure 'my' show is from 1996.
Although Ken lists a lot of John's appearances on other shows, I can find no mention of either of these.
If no-one else comes up with a better/completer version I'll rip mine.

Cheers

Alan