God Of The Week

ken garner ken_garner@...
Fri Mar 13 22:35:31 CET 2009

Peel's appearance on the Big Holy One did not appear, I think, in the BBC Infax catalogue, but ironically, if you listen to the latest Peel Lunchtime show, you'll hear a trailer for the last in this series. Infax is no longer available online, so I'll go and check the dates of the series in the radio times collection in the mitchell library when I get a spare hour or so, and report back here...