God Of The Week

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Fri Mar 13 01:27:42 CET 2009

Alan,

I have a similar show (The Big Holy one) from April 1993, where Mayo asks Peelie quickfire questions about his spiritual beliefs. It seems complete at 2m47s, and is in good quality. I believe I got my copy from Dr. Mango. (As opposed to fake-Doctor Mayo.)

Here it is:
http://tinyurl.com/brpl8m

Mayo announces at the start that this is the last-ever Big Holy One. I do vaguely remember God of the Week though. Maybe that was a later, similar thing that Mayo did. Is yours a different show to this, Alan?

Eddie.