Ebay 400 Box Batch4 20 NEW SHOWS

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Mar 6 19:42:22 CET 2009

Thanks Bill: with my Sherlock Holmes hat still on, I jumped into the 19 May 1980 show (as it had a special significance for me, as I related earlier), and found ANOTHER three session tracks by Virginia Doesn't in two places on the file (see relevant entries on the Wiki for this track lister's nightmare). It now means that there are only one and a half songs by this mystery group's session still unavailable. Unless my next track listing reveals new delights...
I have reinstated the page for 20 February 1980, by the way, per your earlier comments. Let's hope my next selection is less problematic.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]