Ebay 400 Box Batch4 20 NEW SHOWS

ken garner ken_garner@...
Thu Mar 5 19:47:20 CET 2009

That's right, I found no repeat date for Virginia Doesn't. But to be fair, I did not read or check every single programme date in 79/80, only those where there were gaps, confusions or queries raised by notable collectors. But there a lot of those! So although I did look at a lot of show scripts from those years - I think I read every single one in 1982 and 1984, for example - it is just possible the session was repeated and I missed it. But, unlikely, I think...

and Is it any good? This does raise the question of which sessions were definitely never repeated. There were some of course, a very small and select number, some kind of distinction I suppose, including (I happen to know) more than one session by a cultish kind of band. Exhaustive reading of my book (as per Steve's industry) might just reveal it to you, but my lips are sealed...

PS. as years went on, and especially from the mid90s on, there was less need to repeat sessions because of needleitme restrictions, so it would be unfair to read anything into a band not having their session repeated, if they were on from about 1996 onwards...