Ebay 400 Box Batch4 20 NEW SHOWS

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Thu Mar 5 22:28:16 CET 2009

This is a tape with 3 shows on it with jump cuts between shows.

This is side 2

http://tiny.cc/TxaYp

I should have spotted this from the tracklisting

http://tiny.cc/6IVTq

http://www.30242b.net/Peel%20Group/billfromnorthwales/Pictures/1980-02-14%20&%201980-02-20.jPG

So I would say that the following do belong to 20 feb (short show now!)

Occasionally David: 'The Beaver (EP)' (Oven Ready)
Desperate Bicycles: 'Walking The Talking Channel (LP-Remorse Code)' (Refill)
Derrick Morgan: 'Man Pon Moon (7 inch)' (Crab) (fades out shortly after start)

I also fixed the rest of the tracklisting pics

http://www.30242b.net/Peel%20Group/billfromnorthwales/p_index.html

Old shows deteleted new shows uploaded

Good detective work Steve

Bill