[peel] Re: Help Needed Identifying Peel Tracks From 1968/69

Gert Stuut dutch_record_59@...
Sun Mar 1 19:52:35 CET 2009

Ken,

You are right, "tracks 4" don't ends with Love Sculpture, there is another 13 minutes to go.
If you have an I-pod you can upload it to your I-pod, it converts WMA to mp3 files.

Gert

________________________________
From: ken garner <ken_garner@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2009 1:28:14 PM
Subject: [peel] Re: Help Needed Identifying Peel Tracks From 1968/69

quite possible; At risk of domestic strife, I downloaded the wma file to my wife's computer
and something may well have gone wrong and I did not get all of Tracks 4. Those tracks
you mention definitely appear later on in the show of 3/11/68, so that fits. I wonder if
could get a full mp3 version fo "Trakcs 4" from someone...?