Peel Show 2000-09-28

alanforduk alan@...
Sun Mar 1 13:19:05 CET 2009

I found a tape labelled 'Now 2002/2003' which was obviously going to
be a personal compilation tape from those years. In fact, there were
only a few tracks added to it:

White Stripes - Merry Christmas From The White Stripes (2002),
  also available here:
  www.twelvemajorchords.com/?p=776
Winnebago Deal - Manhunt
Pynalosa Bamboo Band - Mouna Manu (LP: Island Blues) [incomplete]

The rest of the tape is part of John's show from 28/9/00, containing
the brilliant fourth session from the brilliant Four Brothers.

The first half hour of this show is already available here:
http://www.30242b.net/Content/JP_DK/DK_index.html
File name
John Peel - 2000-09-28 (DAB) (DK recorded).mp3

My tape is slightly disjointed in the middle of side a, with several
missing tracks, but the last 45 mins or so of the show are intact.
There's also 15 mins of a One World show on the end, which I've left
on the MP3. I have excluded the 3 alien tracks listed above.

All should be explained more clearly here
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/28_September_2000

I gave up on Megaupload, and created a folder containing three MP3s
on Divshare here:

http://www.divshare.com/playlist/499883-7d1

You will see that I've taken the outrageous liberty of renaming the
already available file (above) and adding it to my folder.

Cheers

Alan