More Dub thanks!

John Gray jt.gray@...
Thu Jan 22 22:29:01 CET 2009

I must say thankyou again - you are a fine bunch of people.  I have
links to some great looking sites - for the moment some of them are no
more than bookmarks till I find enough time to investigate further.
And how could I forget Radio Lancashire its just down the road!  I did
used to listen to The Wire - now "On the Wire"? - regularly but then
they changed the time or something and I got out of the habit.  No
real excuse in these days of archives and listen again facilities.  It
is a show which will appeal to Peelites everywhere, highly
recommended, check it out.

John Gray