More Dub thanks!

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Thu Jan 22 23:25:42 CET 2009

Hi John.
         I'm curious as to your location - "down the
road" (from Blackburn/Preston) ! It's a nice area, close to some
great countryside......

        Yeah, there's always some dub on 'On The Wire' - for recent
shows (and tracklists), go to their blog at :

http://otwradio.blogspot.com/

        The latest show has Mad Professor, Ivor Cutler and
Baba Maal amongst others .......

Regrads,
President Tubby

ps Peter Tosh is another reggie fave of mine - 'If You Live In
   A Glasshouse, Don't Throw Stones' !

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, John Gray <jt.gray@...> wrote:

> I must say thankyou again - you are a fine bunch of people.  I
have
> links to some great looking sites - for the moment some of them are
no
> more than bookmarks till I find enough time to investigate
further.
> And how could I forget Radio Lancashire its just down the road!  I
did
> used to listen to The Wire - now "On the Wire"? - regularly but
then
> they changed the time or something and I got out of the habit.  No
> real excuse in these days of archives and listen again facilities.
It