[peel] Re: Tom R for Tom R

Alasdair Macdonald wewalkforonereason@...
Thu Feb 26 01:16:46 CET 2009

So get_iplayer transcodes to 128kbps mp3? I doubt the stream is mp3 format.

Anyhoo, I'll pop up the full 2 hour Monday morning show sometime over
the weekend. I'm experiencing some network peculiarities at the moment

I guess I got confused about the start times of Tom Robinson's shows.
I had the complete Sunday night / Monday morning show after all; the
PC was busy on Saturday night and I don't have any of the Saturday
night / Sunday night show.