[peel] Re: Tom R for Tom R

Paul Webster paul@...
Thu Feb 26 08:49:34 CET 2009

BBC records / transcodes to a number of different formats. One of
which is 128k MP3 - which is what the iPlayer Flash front-end plays.
The MP3 has been fiddled with to protect it from native MP3 players -
but 3rd-parties have worked out how to return it to proper MP3.
BBC say that it is higher quality than their RealAudio copy.

Paul

--
Sent from my phone

On 26 Feb 2009, at 00:16, Alasdair Macdonald <wewalkforonereason@...