[peel] Re: Video Jukebox

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Sun Feb 8 14:44:35 CET 2009

Part 2 is here:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/2261933
It¹s not quite the entire thing ­ it actually ends at a strangely
serendipitous moment, where Julien Temple has just said how today¹s kids
have such short attention spans that they find anything longer than a pop
video too long. It cuts off exactly there - spooky! And if he thought the
youth of Œ86 had short attention spans ­ does that mean us? - I wonder what
he makes of the Wii generation ?
 According to the ftvdb synopsis, that means we miss such treats as Dave Lee
Roth and Weird Al Yankovich ­ no great loss, then. Apparently  it ran for 2
hrs (!) longer than advertised, which is probably why it didn¹t fit onto two
3 hr tapes.
It¹s an .iso and bit shorter than the first half.

Btw, Bill, I just as before, I got no confirmation email from The Box after
I finally did mange to sign up, so I guess this means I didn¹t get an
account. So if you still have any invites, how does the invitation thing
work...?
Cheers
Roger