Questions about Shows

evelyn k evelynmaykerr@...
Fri Dec 11 00:41:22 CET 2009

I know some tapers who now convert their cassettes to cds.. and it goes back to those days.  perhaps it is just that someone who taped shows isn't around...  what I am looking for is the band Stonegrond who were broadcast on the Peel show on 27th October 1971.

I know they did a BBC In Concert on November 23rd 1971 and also Pete Drummond Show November 11 1971.

But since this is a Peel Group I wondered if there were any cassettes around somewhere.. and of course they can be converted to cd format if found.

Evelyn