[peel] CbJE

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Sun Apr 26 01:28:54 CEST 2009

At 22:31 25/04/2009, you wrote:

>It is a truth universally acknowledged that there are two kinds of
>person in this world*; those who are Colorblind James fans, and
>those who haven't heard them yet.
>The good news for both groups is that I have found a live session
>they did for another DJ, who might be Richard Skinner.
>
>They did 4 songs
>
>A Different Bob
>Colorblind's Night Out
>Don't Be So Hard On Yourself
>Ribbon Cutting Time
>
>Listen to the words of Different Bob and tell me 'Colorblind' wasn't a genius!
>
>CBJE-Radio-1-Live-session.mp3
><http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FE2ETOXN>http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FE2ETOXN
>14:10
>
>Does anyone have their 27/11/89 Peel session?
>Or even 27/10/88 Kershaw??
>
>Cheers
>
>Alan

Colourblind James Expierience did 2 sessions as the Death Valley Boys

Your session is one of those - the one done for Richard Skinner on 28-4-90
There is also an earlier Death Valley Boys session for Kershaw

Plus there are the 3 they did as CJE   2 for Peel and one for Kershaw

I jave all of these but it is much too late at night to sort them out
now. Maybe tomorrow
- maybe later - us old men have to get our sleep

zzzzzzzzzzz....      zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

martinw